Buying a car is a huge investment. Since most of us live on budgets so most of the times, it is not feasible for us to spend unnecessary amounts on small repairs and replacements. Hence, companies and manufacturers put forward a concept of ‘extended warranties’ which play a major role in our purchase. An extended warranty is an extra protection offered to buyers by both auto manufacturers as well as after-market companies like Audi warranty. These warranties are designed to cover the expenses related to small repairs and replacements associated with automotive components after the warranty given by manufacturer has expired. It protects the buyers from expensive and untimely repair costs.
Extended warranties are generally of two types. One is offered by car manufacturer which is just the expansion of warranty offered by him at time of purchase. However, other one is the warranty offered by an independent company or insurance company enabling services to be performed at various locations such as dealership.
2. Extended warranty provides future financial protection since latest cars are designed to last longer than the 100,000 miles.
3. The small repairs and replacements related to cars are always expensive and can run to spending dollars. Extended warranties cover all such expenses giving you relief to spend untimely and disturbing your budget.
4. Extended warranties will reduce your future financial risk and also boosts your car’s resale value.
5. Major repairs of your vehicle can be troubling and appears usually when manufacturer’s warranty has expired so extended warranties come into salvage.
6. The cost of extended warranty is considerable and hence is a life time investment.
7. Extended warranties can lower the cost of vehicle ownership.
These are 7 most exciting reasons as to why extended car warranties are must for every buyer. Extended car warranties cover numerous expenses like maintenance cost power to train components, roadside assistance and small repairs. Apart from these, extended car warranties also cover major repairs. Evey extended warranty is not similar and hence, they may vary in expenses being covered and cost. There are numerous extended car warranties which are deductible. The initial cost of extended warranty may appear high to many consumers but the cost is likely to get paid after one major repair only. Extended car warranties can be beneficial for those who keep their cars for larger duration. This trend is increasing with time.
Nowadays, car manufacturers offer best extended warranties to the consumer. If the buyer feels that initial cost of extended warranty is high then the consumer can easily discuss it at the time of buying. Since a car is one of the biggest investments you would ever make so an extended auto warranty is always helpful in log run. The most important benefit that it offers is the ‘peace of mind.’