Welcome to the SAF ITT website
"Our Vision for Excellence is to train inspirational, good and outstanding teachers with the potential to be future leaders. This is achieved by offering tailored, bespoke teacher training, specific to the trainees’ needs, delivered in a supportive, nurturing, real life environment.”
We hope this site not only gives you all the information you need, but also an insight into why you should choose us to help you make the best start to an exciting career in teaching.
- We pride ourselves in offering a personalised programme with a journey that begins as soon as you contact us, whether it’s at one of our “Get into Teaching” events, or just a chat on the phone.
- We will guide you all the way, from ‘just thinking about teaching,’ to getting your first job. But we don’t stop there; we’re also here to give advice about your career progression.
- We offer a choice of training to suit your individual needs, including School Direct, the salaried and tuition fee route and SCITT and on completion of your training you will graduate with QTS and a PGCE.
- For candidates with appropriate experience and qualifications, currently teaching in schools we can provide the Assessment Only route to help you gain QTS.
- With us, you’ll be choosing a provider with a proven track record for producing outstanding teachers for schools within our partnership that covers Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes and beyond.
- We understand the value in sharing the experience. So within the course you choose, you’ll frequently meet with, and work with other trainees.
Please get in touch at email@example.com - we would love to hear from you!