Train With Us
SAF ITT has been providing classroom-based School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) in the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes areas for over a decade. We offer four comprehensive training routes where young and mature students can learn how to become inspirational teachers and future school leaders.
You may be straight out of school or university, or you may have several years of work experience behind you, but all that matters really is your desire and commitment to teach and shape the minds of the next generation.
Why train with us?
- Personalised programme based on experience
- You can choose to train to teach 3-7 year olds, 5-11 year olds or secondary students
- As a secondary trainee, you’ll be teaching in classrooms at any of the 30+ secondary schools and academies throughout our region
- As a primary trainee you'll be teaching in classrooms at our lead schools.
- There are places available for you to earn while you learn in both primary and secondary
- You can opt to teach in a Special School (SEN).