Welcome to The Pilgrim Partnership (Formerly SAF ITT) a part of CMAT ITT
"Our Vision for Excellence is to train inspirational, good and outstanding teachers with the potential to be future leaders. This is achieved by offering tailored, bespoke teacher training, specific to the trainees’ needs, delivered in a supportive, nurturing, real life environment.”
At Pilgrim Partnership;
- we pride ourselves in offering a personalised programme with a journey that begins as soon as you contact us, whether it’s at one of our “Get into Teaching” events, or just a chat on the phone
- we will guide you all the way, from ‘just thinking about teaching,’ to getting your first job. But we don’t stop there; we’re also here to give advice about your career progression
- we offer a choice of training to suit your individual needs
- on successful completion of your course you will graduate with Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE
- for candidates with appropriate experience and qualifications, currently teaching in schools we can provide the Assessment Only route to help you gain QTS
- with us, you’ll be choosing a provider with a proven track record for producing outstanding teachers for schools within our partnership that covers Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes
- we understand the value in working collaboratively. Within the course you choose, you will meet regularly with fellow trainees to learn and share experiences
Please get in touch at Info@pilgrimpartnership.org - we would love to hear from you!
Please bear with us while we update this area.